December 24, 2009
- Name: Jeremyville
- Location: New York, New York, United States
Jeremyville is an artist, product designer and author. He self produced his first mass 3D inflatable toy in 1995, and wrote the first book in the world on designer toys called 'Vinyl Will Kill', in 2003. He has also written and produced his 2nd book 'Jeremyville Sessions', has recently worked on several toy projects with Kidrobot, and has a Jeremyville shoe out through Converse. He has exhibited at the Andy Warhol Museum in Pittsburg, Colette Paris, the Madre Museum Napoli, the 798 Arts District in Beijing, and Giant Robot in NY and SF. Juxtapoz recently featured Jeremyville in a 12 page article in 2009. He now splits his time between his New York and Sydney studios.
- Dess Up(town), Dress Down(town)
- Jeremyville New York Studio - drawings Nov-Dec 200...
- Hello Kitty x Jeremyville
- Sneak preview of 'The Love Bunny'
- 'Linda' (painting commission for Marco Cerutti)
- Upper Playground Book- 'Ten Years of T-Shirt Graph...
- Diesel's 'Only The Brave' new fragrance
- Médiateur de l'énergie
- 'The So Far Away' by Jeremyville
- Limited Hype online magazine